• Under Water Scene In Maya



     



    Under Water Scene
    Created In Autodesk Maya

       This is a 3d Under Water Scene. It is created in Autodesk Maya 11 
    software. Few objects are taken from Visor. I used Dynamics for smoky 
    and translucency effect. Here are two still pictures and one Animated 
    Under water scene.
       The animation is created in 25 fps. Stones are created by dynamics. 
    For surface water ripple effect I take a ocean from Visor, ocean example. 
       
       I make the ground texture by Layered texture. 
       Layered texture is one type of texture. It can mix two or more than 
    two textures. So I use this type of texture to make the under water 
    ground. Here I have used a grass texture and a stone texture for grassy 
    and stony looks. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Me

    My Photo
    Hi i am Prabal love to do Painting, Digital Painting,Animation,Photography

    Add This