• Do Yourself(Comics)



         This is a Comics. The story is about an ant and a Grass hopper.
    All images are painted in Photoshop.

    Story-
       A beautiful jungle.There lived an ant...One day he becomes very
    hungry.He can’t tolerate his hunger.He realises that the winter is
    coming.So he goes to collect food. In the way he sees a Grass 
    hopper is relaxing. Ant surprises!Ant says Come with me to collect
    the food for upcoming winter.Grass hopper says no no, I need not
    go ha ha ha... Ant says don’t take it lightly.Grasshopper does not
    listen so the ant and move on.Winter has come... One day grass
    hopper comes and knocks the door. Ant said What happened!Grass
    hopper says I am very hungry but there is no food. Ant tells I 
    warned you before but you did not listen.Grass hopper says Please
    give me some food.I am begging. Ant says If I give you food then
    how shall I survive? Then Grasshopper went off.














    To download this comic click on Download
                       Download


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Me

    My Photo
    Hi i am Prabal love to do Painting, Digital Painting,Animation,Photography

    Add This