• Pretty girl with cute smile_Portrait Digital Painting


    Portrait Digital Painting in photoshop with wacom bamboo pen tablet

    Mit_Pretty girl with a cute smile_Portrait Digital Painting

       This is a digital painting of a pretty girl with cute smile. I have painted it in Adobe Photoshop with a wacom bamboo Pen tablet.

       This is a digital painting of a pretty girl , which is my friend. Actually one day I saw her smiling very softly & childishly. And what!! I got touched with that beautiful expression. And then I decided to capture this precious moment on my computer canvas. 

       A pretty girl with a cute smile on her face, which reflects her innocence & inner beauty. The flawless smile on her lips is beautiful & so infectious that it makes you smile too. And her sparkling eyes are like saying something or whispering something in your ears, which you have to understand souly.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    About Me

    My Photo
    Hi i am Prabal love to do Painting, Digital Painting,Animation,Photography

    Add This